Shipping, Returns, Exchanges
365-day "Test Drive"
We give you 365 days (one whole year!) to decide whether Carets are your new favorite shoes.
Unlike other shoe companies, we're okay with you wearing your shoes outside and really testing them out in your day-to-day! You chose our shoes for Comfort, and Comfort can't be accurately assessed by wearing them for a few minutes, indoors, on carpet!
If you need to return them, just make sure you clean off any dirt or mud before sending them back. Common courtesy, right? =) If necessary, your local cobbler can make them good as new with a clean, condition, and shine.
- Wrinkles? Okay! It's practically unavoidable.
- Dirt or mud? Not Okay! Please clean this off, or there will be a cleaning fee of 25 USD.
- Scuffs? Not Okay! Please have these buffed out, or there will be a restoration fee of 50 USD.
- Deep cuts or scratches? Never Okay! If you return shoes with permanent damage, there will be no refund. If you'd like, we can ship it back to you for free.
Shipping Options & Prices
Here are our shipping options and prices (you’ll also see these during checkout):
- USA (3-10 business days): 12 USD, or FREE for orders over 100 USD
- Main Store to ROW (5-12 business days): Shipping & Customs calculated in checkout
- Outlet Store to Canada (5-12 business days): 30 USD
- Outlet Store to ROW (5-12 business days): 50 USD
Important Note: We cannot guarantee arrival dates. The dates we give are estimates since there are always factors that are out of our control, such as weather, labor strikes, delivery mistakes, etc.
If you're outside the US, you might get better shipping cost and time through our other sites served by other warehouses:
- UK.Carets.com in the United Kingdom
- EU.Carets.com in Germany
Customs Duties & Taxes
You are responsible for all customs duties and taxes assessed by your government. We cannot falsify customs forms in any manner... You risk your shoes being held and assessed heavy fines. We risk losing the right to do business in your country, and federal prosecution in our country.
Begin a Return
Sorry to hear you're having issues with your shoes! We're here to help.
Click the link below that best describes your issue:
My Shoes Are Too Big
- My Shoes Are Too Small
- The Topline is Hitting My Ankles
- Index of Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us with the chat box on the bottom-right with your order number, or reply to your order confirmation email.
Cancel your pre-order for a full refund anytime before the shipping date.
Discounted Return Policy
We want our customers to enjoy the discounts we have to offer. In order to make sure the 99% of well intentioned customers can continue doing so, we have to put some policies in place to discourage bad faith actors.
If you use one of the bulk discounts on our site, you can get a full refund on your entire purchase if you return all the pairs you bought. However, if you return fewer pairs than you bought, the discount will be voided and any pairs you decide to keep will be charged at full price. If you qualify for a lower volume discount, we'll happily apply it for you.
The purpose of this policy is to discourage people from buying multiple pairs with the intent of only buying one, solely to take advantage of the bulk discount. When someone does this, we lose a lot of money as shipping is one of our biggest expenses.
Thanks for understanding and feel free to reach out to email@example.com if we can clarify anything.