Ultimate Foot Health Giveaway Terms
Terms and Conditions
Your entry into the The Ultimate Foot Health Giveaway (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to residents of the United States of America, United Kingdom and Europe, aged 18 years and over only.
- Employees and immediate families of Hunter & Fuchsia LLC (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
- The Competition commences on 12 October 2019 at 5:00 AM PST and closes on 17 October 2019 at Midnight PST (the Competition Period).
How to Enter
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
- subscribe to the email newsletter
- Multiple entries are not permitted. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted in total.
- The Prize (the Prize) comprises of:
- One (1) pair of Carets shoes
- A one year subscription to Chi Running School
- 2 pairs of Correct Toes
- $100 Lems gift card
- $100 Gaithappens gift card
- $100 Natural Footgear gift card
- Practice of Natural Movement Book
- The total Prize pool is valued at $1,055 USD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- The Prize must be redeemed within 7 days of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- There will be one prize draws during the Competition Period.
- The Prize draw will take place at Hunter & Fuchsia LLC, 2150 Pacific Beach Dr #149, San Diego CA 92109 on the second Monday of each month of the Competition Period, starting on October 17th 2019 at 11:00 AM PST The promoter reserves the right to change these dates if for any reason the prize draw can not be carried out as planned.
- The first valid entry to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the winner of the Competition (the Prize Winner).
- Past winners of this competition can not be deemed winners again; in this event there will be a redraw.
- The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
- The Prize Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name will be published on the Promoter’s website at www.caretsco.com and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
- If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within seven (7) days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at Hunter & Fuchsia LLC, 2150 Pacific Beach Dr #149, San Diego CA 92109 to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees in your country of residence.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with relevant Privacy Laws. The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is Hunter & Fuchsia LLC of 2150 Pacific Beach Dr #149, San Diego CA 92109. You can contact the Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.