|Lace Color||Shoe Color|
We chose elastic laces as our stock laces after a customer told us about them. They turn your lace oxfords into functional slip-ons! Not only does it shorten the in and out time, but they stretch with your feet as they expand and contract throughout the gait cycle.
We recommend using the Berluti knot for all your laced shoes. It's a neat knot that stays tied. This is especially useful for your elastic laces, so you can slip in and out of your shoes without retying.
Here's what a customer had to say after we recommended the Berluti knot:
The Berluti knot is a winner. No issues with shoe laces coming undone now after two days on a trade show floor. -Andrew N.
How much does shipping cost?
For customers within the USA, shipping is FREE! You’ll typically receive your order in 3 to 5 business days.
If you need your order sooner, we can do that too:
For 2 to 4-day shipping, it’s $15.
For 2-day shipping, it’s $25.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, international shipping costs $27 and typically takes between 5 and 12 business days.
How does your 365-day "Test Drive" policy work?
Wear your Carets around - yes, even outside! - to determine whether they’re right for you. You have 365 days to decide if you want to keep your new shoes or return them for a full refund. Read more about how it works here.
What is your return policy?
If you want to return your Carets within the 365-day period, just make sure the shoes are clean with no scuffs or irreparable damage. Send them back to us and you’ll receive a full refund!
- Care for your Carets by using a shoe cream that allows for conditioning, shine, and water resistance. We recommend Saphir Médaille D'Or Shoe Cream which is made from all natural ingredients.
- Use a shoe horn to slip on your shoes whenever possible.
- After wearing your Carets, properly store them by slipping shoe trees (available at the Outlet Store) inside to help maintain their shape.
- As with all leather, try to avoid water, mud, snow, and salt. If your Carets get dirty, clean them off as soon as possible.
- Be sure to rotate your Carets with other shoes, as even the nicest dress shoes can wear out from constant use.
- Despite their comfort, try to refrain from exercising in your Carets!
These are our most frequently asked questions from customers. If you don’t find the answer to your question listed below, please visit our full page of FAQs.
How do I know what size I wear in Carets?
Please visit our Sizing Guide and follow the instructions listed there. If you still need help, just Contact Us and we’d be happy to help you figure it out.
Do you carry half sizes?
We do not offer other sizes at the moment. We've found that the vast majority of our customers fit in the sizes offered if they use our sizing guide or email us for help with sizing. Only four customers (as of September 2018) in our company’s history have ever returned a shoe because they needed a perfect half size. If you need help deciding size, feel free to Contact Us.
Do you carry shoes in Wide, Medium, or Narrow widths?
All of our shoes are Wide width. Many customers who have Medium or even Narrow width feet find a comfortable fit with our shoes by sizing down. Visit our Sizing Guide to figure out which size would work best for you.
What is the status of my pre-order?
You can find the status of pre-orders by checking our latest post in News.