Thanks for reaching out! I'd be happy to send you another pair of tongue pads. You don't need to put in another request, they're already packed and labeled for pickup.
In the meantime, I would follow these steps to cleanly remove and replace the tongue pad:
- Heat the tongue pad with a blowdryer to soften the adhesive
- Once the tongue pad is warm to the touch, turn off the blowdryer
- Try to wedge your finger between the pad and the shoe as you peel it off. This way, the entire tongue pad will come off, and not leave residue.
- If we're lucky, the tongue pad should still be sticky, and you can reposition it.
- If not, we have another pair of tongue pads en route to you!
Is there anything more I can help you with today?