- Hollow Heel
- Intricate Detailing
Shipping & Returns
We want to provide an excellent customer experience, so the Outlet Store will have the same free shipping and 365 day test-drive guarantee.
However, we also want to keep these prices as low as possible, so we are only providing free return labels for exchanges or store credit. If you return for a refund, you'll have to pay the cost of the label (it will be deducted from your refund).
Our Outlet Store offers 3 tiers based on their condition:
- Irregular: These have minor defects or signs of use, but are still very presentable. If you get it and it's not acceptable to you, we'll cover your return shipping to upgrade to a higher tier.
- Flexpoint: With all leather shoes, normal creasing occurs at the shoe's flexpoint, almost immediately upon trying on.
- New (no box): Many pairs are only here because the original branded box was damaged in shipping. The shoes are in brand-new condition.
From black-tie affairs to a day at the office, this shoe fits the bill with its minimalist detailing. The Zetone was also designed to meet US Department of Defense uniform regulations. With a smooth and uninterrupted flow from lace to tip, the Zetone makes any outfit - and the man wearing it - look instantly more distinguished. Versatile for day and night, you’ll feel comfortable traveling, working, or playing in this classic design. Like all Carets, they're made in a zero-drop style with beautiful craftsmanship for maximum comfort and an elegant appearance.
How much does shipping cost?
For customers within the USA, shipping is FREE! You’ll typically receive your order in 3 to 5 business days.
If you need your order sooner, we can do that too:
For 2 to 4-day shipping, it’s $15.
For 2-day shipping, it’s $25.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, international shipping costs $27 and typically takes between 5 and 12 business days.
How does your 365-day "Test Drive" policy work?
Wear your Carets around - yes, even outside! - to determine whether they’re right for you. You have 365 days to decide if you want to keep your new shoes or return them for a full refund. Read more about how it works here.
What is your return policy?
If you want to return your Carets within the 365-day period, just make sure the shoes are clean with no scuffs or irreparable damage. Send them back to us and you’ll receive a full refund!
- Care for your Carets by using a shoe cream that allows for conditioning, shine, and water resistance. We recommend Saphir Médaille D'Or Shoe Cream which is made from all natural ingredients.
- Use a shoe horn to slip on your shoes whenever possible.
- After wearing your Carets, properly store them by slipping shoe trees (available at the Outlet Store) inside to help maintain their shape.
- As with all leather, try to avoid water, mud, snow, and salt. If your Carets get dirty, clean them off as soon as possible.
- Be sure to rotate your Carets with other shoes, as even the nicest dress shoes can wear out from constant use.
- Despite their comfort, try to refrain from exercising in your Carets!
These are our most frequently asked questions from customers. If you don’t find the answer to your question listed below, please visit our full page of FAQs.
How do I know what size I wear in Carets?
Do you carry half sizes?
We do not offer other sizes at the moment. We've found that the vast majority of our customers fit in the sizes offered if they use our sizing guide or email us for help with sizing. Only four customers (as of September 2018) in our company’s history have ever returned a shoe because they needed a perfect half size. If you need help deciding size, feel free to Contact Us.
Do you carry shoes in Wide, Medium, or Narrow widths?
All of our shoes are Wide width. Many customers who have Medium or even Narrow width feet find a comfortable fit with our shoes by sizing down. Visit our Sizing Guide to figure out which size would work best for you.
What is the status of my pre-order?
You can find the status of pre-orders by checking our latest post in News.
- Hollow Heel
- Intricate Detailing