Return Instructions? (US to HQ)
1) Make sure shoes are CLEAN, Like New.
Unlike other shoe companies, we're okay with you wearing your shoes outside! Just make sure you clean off any dirt or mud before sending them back. Common courtesy, right? =)
If necessary, your local cobbler can make them good as new with a clean, condition, and shine.
- Wrinkles? Okay! It's practically unavoidable.
- Dirt or mud? Not Okay! Please clean this off, or there will be a cleaning fee of 25 USD.
- Scuffs? Not Okay! Please have these buffed out, or there will be a restoration fee of 50 USD.
- Deep cuts or scratches? Never Okay! If you return shoes with permanent damage, there will be no refund. If you'd like, we can ship it back to you for free.
2) Pack the items for Return:
Include the original packing slip, or a slip of paper with your order number, so we can identify the return, and refund your money.
Make sure the LEFT shoe tree goes into the LEFT shoe, and the RIGHT shoe tree goes into the RIGHT shoe. Switching the shoe trees will distort your shoes and incur a damage fee of 50 USD.
3) Get your package to USPS. Since your return label is USPS, there are 3 convenient ways you can get your package to them.
- You can Schedule a Pickup and they'll pick it up from your front door, for free.
- You can Find a Post Office and drop it off.
- You can leave it with your office mailroom if you have one.
4) What's Next?
- Please allow up to 10 business days once the item is received to process your refund.
- Refunds will be made to the original payment method.
- You will receive an email confirming your refund.