Return Instructions? (USA to Carets.com)
1) Make sure shoes are CLEAN, Like New.
Unlike other shoe companies, we're okay with you wearing your shoes outside! Just make sure you clean off any dirt or mud before sending them back. Common courtesy, right? =)
If necessary, your local cobbler can make them good as new with a clean, condition, and shine.
- Wrinkles? Okay! It's practically unavoidable.
- Dirt or mud? NOT Okay! Please clean this off.
- Scuffs? NOT Okay! Please have these buffed out. Your local cobbler is great at this.
- Deep cuts or scratches? NEVER Okay! If you return shoes with deep cuts or scratches, you will lose your refund and your shoes.
2) Pack the items for Return:
Include the original packing slip, or a slip of paper with your order number, so we can identify the return, and refund your money.
Make sure the LEFT shoe tree goes into the LEFT shoe, and the RIGHT shoe tree goes into the RIGHT shoe. Incorrectly switching the shoe trees can permanently distort your shoes, and forfeit your refund.
3) Get your package to USPS. Since your return label is USPS, there are 3 convenient ways you can get your package to them.
- You can Schedule a Pickup and they'll pick it up from your front door, for free.
- You can Find a Post Office and drop it off.
- You can leave it with your office mailroom if you have one.
4) What's Next?
- Please allow up to 10 business days once the item is received to process your refund.
- Refunds will be made to the original payment method.
- You will receive an email confirming your refund.